The series of materials Termik of technopolymers based on polyamide 6.6 loaded with 25% glass fiber, designed and developed with the aim of confering very high performance both thermal and mechanical to extruded products of Producta.
The main features can be summarized as follows:
– Excellent mechanical properties (tensile strength, elongation, resistance to tearing);
– Excellent resistance to permanent deformation
– Excellent resistance to UV radiation and aging;
– High dimensional stability;
– Melting temperature of 250 ° C
The use of extruded products with materials of the series TERMIK is particularly recommended for the production of bars for thermal break and for the production of articles which require thermal-mechanical characteristics similar to those of aluminum.